SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Electricians, I need a new meter. Recommendations? *Updated* Meter purchased
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Electricians, I need a new meter. Recommendations? *Updated* Meter purchased Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
The 87V will measure DC current of 10 amps continuous . The AC/DC current clamp accessory will extend that range but it's over $400 bucks .

Fluke i410 $155 used (but looks rather new) on fleabay. I'd have to really need it to pay full price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fluke...c:g:d2cAAOSwYbVgC5WS
Yep , that's the one .

Posts: 4064 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
The 87V will measure DC current of 10 amps continuous . The AC/DC current clamp accessory will extend that range but it's over $400 bucks .

At that price for the accessory, one would be better off keeping the 87V for other things and just buying the 325, which is an AC/DC clamp meter ($288 @Amazon).

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10789 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post