SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your Cookie Must Affirm Your Sexual Lifestyle’: Oreo Takes Pro-LGBT Stance In New Ad Spot
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Cookie Must Affirm Your Sexual Lifestyle’: Oreo Takes Pro-LGBT Stance In New Ad Spot Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
Oreo Cookies

It’s not even June yet and already corporations are signaling their allegiance to the progressive LGBT agenda.

The latest seemingly unaffiliated brand to come out in support of the cause is none other than Oreo Cookie, which has been owned by the multinational food and beverage conglomerate Mondelez International since 2012.

The marketing team at Oreo couldn’t wait until “Pride Month” to put out a new commercial spot which featured a young man coming out as gay to his grandmother.

“Coming out doesn’t happen just once. It’s a journey that needs love and courage every step of the way. Share our new film and let someone know you’re their #LifelongAlly,” the ad’s introduction says

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Yuk!

Two burnt crackers with a layer of lard … not a cookie.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It’s profitable to virtue signal.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

I wonder…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
The same Oreo company who moved production from Chicago to Mexico? I quit them at that point. My 6 year old might like a pack once a year, not going to let my disgust for Oreo prevent my kid from a pack a year, though.

Posts: 13132 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:

With many oreo eaters food budgets already strained, when all food prices truly skyrocket later this summer, I bet Oreo's get tossed off many a shopping list. I can't wait till that bites 'em all in the ass.

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
https://leafbrands.com/hydrox/

A bit pricey though at $33 a package on Bezozon...

Posts: 23505 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Don't eat 'em anymore. Nor any of the multitude of other supermarket snack/dessert products. Either my tastes have changed, the products have changed (for the worse), or both.

Anyway, you go Disn... er,...Nabis... er... Mondelez. Whatever.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sometimes, though it wasn't so for Gillette.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:

With many oreo eaters food budgets already strained, when all food prices truly skyrocket later this summer, I bet Oreo's get tossed off many a shopping list. I can't wait till that bites 'em all in the ass.

With their avowed stance they most likely like it in the ass.......

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh man. I love me some Oreos. Say it ain’t so.

Posts: 75 | Location: Delco and LBI | Registered: April 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BoatsNbullets:
Oh man. I love me some Oreos. Say it ain’t so.

HRK nailed it.

Hydrox have always been better anyway.

Used to be ubiquitous around here. Now they’re more rare than the McRib.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Oleo cookies? Negatory, good buddy.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well dang.

Guess it will be extra toasty Cheez-its from now on...

Posts: 9160 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When they went to Mexico they were gone here.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Toano, Va.  | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Since a cookie must now affirm something personal about my lifestyle, is there a cookie that loudly screams "F*ck off"?

Since I've been trying to cut as much sugar out of my diet as possible, I guess I'm in a bit of a pickle on this one.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Fuckkkkk, those are the only things I buy for snacks for me….

Guess I’m gonna start making my own chocolate chip cookies.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11294 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Glad my grandsons like Keebler products for now.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8114 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll be trying the generic grocery store brand to see if they're any good.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Fine, not fond of them. If Pepperidge Farm ever goes woke I don't wanna know about it. Ever.

Posts: 1989 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post