SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Would someone recommend an iPhone scanning app?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would someone recommend an iPhone scanning app? Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Another fan of Genius Scan - been using it for years now, and it's awesome, easy and flexible.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12443 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I have Scanner Pro, but I find more often I just take a picture and convert it to PDF format.

Posts: 10793 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swampdog
posted Hide Post
I’ve used TurboScan for years. Scanner Pro is also great as is all of ReAddle’s software. Neither have a subscription but I always pay the couple of bucks for pro versions of good apps to bypass ads and/or unlock extra features.

Posts: 588 | Location: Colorado via South Louisiana | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Tiny Scanner is free and works great.

This is what I use.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post