SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you ever wondered? (It's a joke folks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you ever wondered? (It's a joke folks) Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
Who was Casper the friendly ghost before he died?

Did Gary Cherone quit Van Halen, or did they kick him out?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Who was Casper the friendly ghost before he died?

Did Gary Cherone quit Van Halen, or did they kick him out?

Not until now! Thanks!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I always picture some child who died of a disease in the ninteenth century.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18017 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
My wife always got mad at me when I told her Casper was gay.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post