SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What are you using for a news app?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you using for a news app? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Zero Hedge often breaks the news before most places.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I checked out OANN today; it’s really more like a newspaper with sections on world news, economy, markets, etc.
However most articles (at least non-political ones) are from Reuters.
It’s a lot easier to read than the horrible Fox News website.

Posts: 18364 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
revolver.news
100% Conservative. Maybe sometimes too conservative...

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 178 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Sunset_Va,

I tend to agree and posted that site based on some brief exposure after sampling many others. Haven't tuned in to them in some time. I now regret citing them.

No problem, I read the French news too. I don't expect all other countries to agree with the current administration, but I try to read each news (foreign) with an open mind. 90% of the ones I read always...always condemn the US for social issues their countries are dealing with and failing to solve.

However reading other news sources does give one a varied perspective...if you can accept the hypocrisy.

Since Trump has been in office...we have almost stood alone...

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lineman101:
revolver.news
100% Conservative. Maybe sometimes too conservative...

Someone recently told me about Revolver. It reminds me of Drudge back in the day. I’ve only been using it for a couple of weeks now, but so far it’s pretty good.

Posts: 6574 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Epoch Times has some of the best investigative reporting around.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/

Just The News

https://justthenews.com/

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
The Epoch Times has some of the best investigative reporting around.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/

Just The News

https://justthenews.com/

^^^^^^^
Epoch Times

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I’ve been reading OANN on the computer for quite a while this year. Stopped watching Faux.

Also saw OANN had a video presence on satellite but not with Dish. I found an app for my Apple TV box and now subscribe to it.

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
For those that rely on / favor Newsmax, just pay close attention to their news stories. They love to post a lot of articles written by leftists from AP, Reuters, and Bloomberg. Every single time I read their headlined stories and detect biases against the President, one look at the bottom and there it is, written by leftists. Their own staff written articles are few and far between. Their CEO Chris Ruddy actually praised the Clintons. They hired the pervert Mark Halperin after he was fired from ABC. Sure, they have Greg Kelly, who appears in all honesty a staunch supporter of the President and his cause, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Newsmax eventually becomes another FoxNews 2.0.

Q

Posts: 27558 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post