SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SUPER TUESDAY IS TODAY - Vote!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SUPER TUESDAY IS TODAY - Vote! Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Done voted. Go Pres Trump!

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Voted at 7:15 AM. Short line.

Felt good voting against RINO Crenshaw and the opponent is a friend of a friend.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23690 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
Voted!

I’m really hoping that former Dodger Steve Garvey will be Senator Steve Garvey soon.

Posts: 4597 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Voted for Steve Garvey twice for senate.
Confused

quote:

Voted for a Republican running against Swalwell.

I'd vote for a democrat against Swalwell.

The thing is the guy Fang Fangs boyfriend unseated was a lifetime seat holder (D) and acomplete maniac. Openly lived in Maryland and claimed his wife’s parents house in the CA district. Swalwell ran as a halfway rational choice Vs him

Also CA has this terrible “jungle primary”. In the primary, top 2 vote getters are in the November race. So in hard blue districts and even some statewide races you will end up with 2 dems. Often republicans and definitely lesser parties are completely aced out. I really don’t know how it passes legal muster. I hope Garvey gets enough to be on November ballot but I fear it will be Schiff Vs Porter. 2 horrific choices for senate.

Posts: 4977 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
The 2 votes for Garvey is because one vote is for the November election full term and the other vote is for a brief time to fill in for the death of Feinstein.

Believe me that I will vote against Swalwell every time!

I’m embarrassed that he’s my representative…

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3648 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Trump has won Colorado, and that is the sweetest victory tonight of them all.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSgt USMC/Vet:
For the last few years I have listened to a few people I work with (parttime) bitch about the current administration and today I find out that although registered they were not going to vote for whatever reason. Needless to say I let them have it and told them they should shut the fuck up about Biden. Don't bitch if you're not going to vote.
Yup, even if it feels like a lost cause in CA, one has to vote if only to preserve bitching rights.

I voted for Steve Garvey for both senate slots as well. The dumbocrats went all out with commercials and mailers about how he supported Trump twice and was too conservative for CA. I wonder how many other people were thinking that those Morons couldn’t have given him a better endorsement…

Posts: 7098 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Some interesting races in Texas:
  • Trump is kicking Haley's ass by 48% with 43% of precincts reporting
  • Dade Phelan is the Speaker of the Texas House of Representatives and lead the unsuccessful impeachment against Texas' very popular Attorney General. His RINO ass is currently losing by 13% with 71% of precincts reporting.
  • Kim Ogg is the George Soros supported district attorney for Harris County (county that contains Houston), and she is currently losing by 56% with unknown amount of precincts (Harris County is always one of the last to report).

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23690 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Get Off My Lawn
    Picture of oddball
    posted Hide Post
    Colorado, Texas, Ark, Massachusetts, Maine, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Alabama North Carolina, Tennessee

I don't see Nikki"s name in the win column yet.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    A Grateful American
    Picture of sigmonkey
    posted Hide Post
    Trump has 39 delegates in Arkansas. (1 remaining to call for Trump)

Like a drag race, Nikki came in second...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Nullus Anxietas
    Picture of ensigmatic
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by oddball:
    Looks like she's probably going to win Vermont by a thin margin.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
    "If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Hop head
    Picture of lyman
    posted Hide Post
    #24 at 845am,

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10592 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Get Off My Lawn
    Picture of oddball
    posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Oriental Redneck
    Picture of 12131
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by ensigmatic:
    quote:

Yeah, she got 50.01%. Got to throw the bitch a bone, ya know.

Q

Posts: 27621 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by tatortodd:
    Some interesting races in Texas:
  • Trump is kicking Haley's ass by 48% with 43% of precincts reporting
  • Dade Phelan is the Speaker of the Texas House of Representatives and lead the unsuccessful impeachment against Texas' very popular Attorney General. His RINO ass is currently losing by 13% with 71% of precincts reporting.
  • Kim Ogg is the George Soros supported district attorney for Harris County (county that contains Houston), and she is currently losing by 56% with unknown amount of precincts (Harris County is always one of the last to report).
  • Updates:
  • Trump beat Haley by 60%
  • Dade Phelan lost but neither had a majority so run-off election will occur. Mainstream media falling all over themselves with adjectives about Trump and Texas AG influence in this Beaumont area election.
  • Kim Ogg lost by 78%. The Texas Tribune chalks it up as she didn't go far enough in criminal justice "reforms". Bullshit, the reforms were a disaster.
  • RINO Crenshaw won by 48%. I voted for his opponent so I have a clear conscience. Looks like I get to hold my nose and vote for him in November.

•  
    Picture of Perception
    posted Hide Post
    Did my part in TN.

quote:
    Originally posted by 12131:
    quote:
    Originally posted by ensigmatic:
    quote:

Yeah, she got 50.01%. Got to throw the bitch a bone, ya know.

Is Vermont an open primary? I know I saw some of my Facebook friends crossing over in TN to vote for Nikki Haley, if so it wouldn't surprise me if that was a contributing factor. It could certainly account for .01%.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
    "Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
    "I did," said Ford, "it is."
    "So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
    "It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
    "You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
    "Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
    "But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
    "Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3586 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    A Grateful American
    Picture of sigmonkey
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by smlsig:... I’m calling out all you guys in American Samoa in particular!

Biden Loses to Obscure Candidate in American Samoa...

Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Voted after work. This was a trial run, since we moved to a new residence in late 2022 (after the last election) and our voter registrations changed. I just needed to become familiar with where to go, parking, etc. Very easy, but I know it was only a primary election.

Ironically, although we moved about 90 miles away from our previous residence, our US rep is the same for both addresses, since the feds exercised Reconstruction tactics and gerrymandered some Congressional districts to achieve "balance" and try to depose a strong Republican rep. He won his new district thankfully.

Posts: 521 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post