SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SUPER TUESDAY IS TODAY - Vote!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SUPER TUESDAY IS TODAY - Vote! Login/Join 
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted
We know what the likely outcome will be but I think it’s important to show the dems and anyone else just how strong Trump’s support is.
If you live in the following states please vote today. I’m calling out all you guys in American Samoa in particular!

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Iowa
Maine
Massachusetts
Minnesota
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
American Samoa

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Voted at 7am

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1802 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Early-voted on Saturday to avoid lines.

Hoping for a good turnout.

Posts: 15158 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted today at 11:00 AM. No lines at my polling place in Loudoun County, VA.

"When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away" - Philip Van Cleave, VCDL

Posts: 333 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so hoping for a Trump Blowout today!! I mean I want a true ass-kicking defeat of all comers!!

Posts: 6717 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
My wife and I voted this morning around 10. Looks like really small turnout at my polling place so far.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1903 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Arkansas CW.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Vote early, vote often.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Maine has that idiotic "ranked choice" voting. Both of us marked our ballots for Trump all the way across.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15528 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Voted yesterday.

Voted for Steve Garvey twice for senate.

Voted for a Republican running against Swalwell.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3648 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Going to be interesting how many votes President Trump gets in Massachusetts, I've seen more and more stickers and support, of course Boston,Cambridge and Brookline bluer than blue. But I believe the Dems here might be surprised.

Posts: 2846 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
My wife and I voted and are certain our state will deliver our delegates to DJT.

Posts: 3031 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
No lines today! Five precinct workers, Me and 1 other voter.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1952 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Voted this afternoon , machine said I was #40 although I do live in a rural area. It took me all of 5 minutes if that.

For the last few years I have listened to a few people I work with (parttime) bitch about the current administration and today I find out that although registered they were not going to vote for whatever reason. Needless to say I let them have it and told them they should shut the fuck up about Biden. Don't bitch if you're not going to vote.

Posts: 1970 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Fairly busy here in N Houston [non-Harris cty part], was still in/out in about 10mins.

Daughter had dance class & the polls were practically next door. Walked over & was probably done quicker than it would've taken to drive over.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16014 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Done

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9420 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSgt USMC/Vet:
Voted this afternoon , machine said I was #40 although I do live in a rural area. It took me all of 5 minutes if that.

For the last few years I have listened to a few people I work with (parttime) bitch about the current administration and today I find out that although registered they were not going to vote for whatever reason. Needless to say I let them have it and told them they should shut the fuck up about Biden. Don't bitch if you're not going to vote.

Biden deserves to be bitched about…

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3648 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Vote early, vote often.

Did feel like making the trip to SMS, I'm pretty sure Nikki isn't winning VA. I'll make up for it in November. Wink

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Voted for Steve Garvey twice for senate.
Confused

quote:

Voted for a Republican running against Swalwell.

I'd vote for a democrat against Swalwell.

Posts: 20608 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10:00 a.m., no line or waiting at my precinct. Only one race on my ballot; President. Donald J. Trump got my vote.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post