SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    RE; The prior Discussion of Winds aloft and airspeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RE; The prior Discussion of Winds aloft and airspeed Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weat...r-BBTPTMN?li=BBnbfcL

48 minutes early in London!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20325 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I just read that on FoxNews. They didn't talk about the poor guy flying the other direction.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4241 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Yes, it’s taking 5:15 to get to the West Coast from CLE with these headwinds. That’s about 45 minutes longer than in the summer. At least it will be a quick ride home.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post