SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Robert Reich Tweet About Kyrsten Sinema
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert Reich Tweet About Kyrsten Sinema Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
He deleted this BTW, realizing he fucked up but the internet is forever. Can you IMAGINE a Republican pundit saying something like this about Kamala Harris? Eek

Aren’t they always lecturing us about our “violence towards women”?

Posts: 33810 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Honestly Reich is just one of a long list of who we should simply ignore and not acknowledge their existence.
No more needs to be said.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Advocates beating women who don't behave.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...but the 'war on women' is perpetuated by the Right...

love it when these guys show their true colors

--------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, can't let the womens get out of line.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Don't hit them too hard or too often or you won't get your sammitch!

Posts: 6474 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Former darling of the left Matt Taibbi illuminated how the left will turn on their own with quickness and ferocity as soon as they dare to go against the left’s narrative.

This is arguably one of the most interesting indictments of the legacy media by one of their own. It also explains why people post things like Robert Reich’s now deleted post.

Rise and fall of Matt Taibbi

Rhetoric like Robert Reich’s is more sad than infuriating. Advocating violence for political purposes is ultimately self destructive.

The more important question is how do we move away from rhetoric like this? How do we form a dialogue with those who get enraged or even belligerent with someone who has a different opinion?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Just another communist with little-man syndrome.

Posts: 3661 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Former darling of the left Matt Taibbi illuminated how the left will turn on their own with quickness and ferocity as soon as they dare to go against the left’s narrative.

Going off topic real quick, Matt Taibbi was recently on Joe Rogan. It was an interesting conversation. Episode #1745.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Same for Glenn Greenwald, where he and Taibbi are regular guests on Breaking Points.
Former high profile NY Times editors Bari Weiss and James Bennet were both forced-out because they dared go against the grain and say anything critical of the prevailing tide of Leftists, ergo they support conservatives and the Right so, they must be de-platformed/doxed/eliminated/silenced etc... Roll Eyes

quote:
The more important question is how do we move away from rhetoric like this? How do we form a dialogue with those who get enraged or even belligerent with someone who has a different opinion?

Making sure that you are the calm and rational one in any discussion...and it'll take many, many discussions. The Leftist mantra about having uncomfortable talks with those you disagree with, well, bring it on, kill them with facts and now that 'their guy' is in office (POTUS, Gov, Mayor, etc..) I can point-out all the short-comings that have been revealed.

Posts: 14655 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Bitter little authoritarian.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
If Sinema is wearing any of those boots she favors, Robert Reich wouldn't be tall enough to reach her face.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
As soon as I saw his name I heard Rush’s voice:
“Robert Rei-i-sh-sh-sh!”

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Reich hasn't been anything near relevant since the Clinton administration. But anyone can tweet.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Honestly Reich is just one of a long list of who we should simply ignore and not acknowledge their existence.
The very last thing we should do is ignore this crap. You want to let them get away with this blatant double standard? Why don't you just write a check to the DNC instead?

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Luckily, Reich is irrelevant.

But he is promulgating violence against women and I hope his party will hold him to account.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
There's a bad actor from the past.

Reich never met a communist or tyrant he didn't like.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Little Man Syndrome

Posts: 44 | Registered: April 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
But he is promulgating violence against women and I hope his party will hold him to account.
They will not, but we can do so, and the way we do that is by sticking this in their face, and not by ignoring it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
If Sinema is wearing any of those boots she favors, Robert Reich wouldn't be tall enough to reach her face.

Maybe this is just his way of saying "I like spiked heels and I've been a baaaad bad boy".

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post