SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Robert Reich Tweet About Kyrsten Sinema
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert Reich Tweet About Kyrsten Sinema Login/Join 
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Well at least it’s crystal clear just who is the little bitch. Big Grin

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It appears he has been given a pass by the corporate media cartel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This guy is a real piece of work Roll Eyes

We all know what you meant and it wasn’t your spin

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
Bitter little authoritarian.

Exactly. Typical of the left.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Reich "is a modest man with much to be modest about."

Posts: 3538 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I guess Reich can’t reach high enough to backhand Manchin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
"Last night I deleted a tweet because it was widely misinterpreted and distorted by conservative media."

Yup. Those bad, bad, people who run the conservative media. Roll Eyes

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30674 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
Just another communist with little-man syndrome.

You have no idea. Years as go my 4' 11" wife ran into him at an airport. She was surprised to see that she was taller than him.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Yeah his tweet advocated violence against a sitting Senator who is a woman...

he should sue for definition of character

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
"Last night I deleted a tweet because it was widely misinterpreted and distorted by conservative media."

Yup. Those bad, bad, people who run the conservative media. Roll Eyes

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Does he happen to be a 3rd by the way? You know, after junior, come the 3rd...

Last name is fitting.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
"Idiom for rebuke" he sez? That's interesting; when I was 11 or 12 and my father explained that I was about to get 'the back of his hand' for some misfeasance I didn't correct my behavior out of fear of a rebuke. Hm! Who knew?

Posts: 6395 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
"Idiom for rebuke" he sez? That's interesting; when I was 11 or 12 and my father explained that I was about to get 'the back of his hand' for some misfeasance I didn't correct my behavior out of fear of a rebuke. Hm! Who knew?

I too recall getting a few of those "rebukes" from my mom when I was a brat.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Always amazing that leftists accuse conservatives of misrepresenting what they said when conservatives print the words that came out of a leftists mouth - quoting them IOW.

These squirrels can not be dealt with by the rules of normal human behavior. Slippery double-talking grifters is what they are, and they should be dealt with keeping that in mind.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Well, bye …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, Robert... you deserve the ..."back of the hand!" as you state clearly.

I do not intend it as a rebuke, rather literal as you so plainly stated in your post.

"Lily-livered sack of shit!" comes to mind for you, threatening a woman.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post