Find
Notify
Tools

Another Fire Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted
What the Fire Chief says!!!!

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.

For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Not fair to make judgment of this, until you see what the Fire Chief says!!!!

In South Los Angeles, a 4-plex home was destroyed by a fire.

A Mexican family of six, all welfare recipients and gang members, lived on the first floor. They died.

An Islamic group of seven welfare cheats, all illegally in the country from Kenya, lived on the second floor. They, too, all perished.

Six LA, Hispanic, gang bangers & ex-cons lived on the 3rd floor.They, too, died.

A white couple lived on the top floor. The couple survived the fire.

Jesse Jackson, John Burris and Al Sharpton were furious!! They flew into LA and met with the fire chief. On camera, they loudly demanded to know why blacks, Muslims and Hispanics all died in the fire and why only the white couple lived?

The Fire Chief said, "They were at work."

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I'm a little curious why that's a funny joke for a public forum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Yeah that is a joke I would not have posted on here.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, but it was posted on another message board by people that have to deal with these people.

I've done a lot of different jobs outside of my profession and I have experienced the same lack of work ethic. Maybe it is a poor taste of a joke.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Inappropriate jokes can be funny, and still inappropriate. Public posts using terms like, "these people" after labeling a group of people by their race, isn't in good taste. It can still be funny, it can even be true, but it's inappropriate for a public forum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:
Inappropriate jokes can be funny, and still inappropriate. Public posts using terms like, "these people" after labeling a group of people by their race, isn't in good taste. It can still be funny, it can even be true, but it's inappropriate for a public forum.
Was it the truth? Was the story published on the MSM? Where else but here might some of us see it? I don't think of it as "funny" (humorous), but I do find it ironic and perhaps revealing.,

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Every race has their cheats, addicts, freeloaders and criminals. It was a poorly framed "joke" if you want to call it that, with poor execution. I don't even rate it as a groaner. It got an eye roll from me though.

At least this joke produced a chuckle from me. Stole it from a local radio station...

I had an amazing date last night.
Tonight I'm having grapes.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh boo freakin hoo. Fer Christ sake -- ain't some folks "get'n Woke" around here!!!

Or have you just joined the "virtue signalling" crowd.

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pillboxesghost:
Oh boo freakin hoo. Fer Christ sake -- ain't some folks "get'n Woke" around here!!!

Or have you just joined the "virtue signalling" crowd.

Woke?

Virtue Signaling?

Seriously?

The OP told what is essentially an inside joke, a joke that wasn’t even funny, on a public board. A few members replied, “hey man, that might not be the type of thing you want to post publicly”.

The OP replied, “oh yeah, you might be right.”

There’s nothing woke about that, some of you guys man, you are as easily triggered as we mock the Left for being.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12334 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
I'm sorry, but it was posted on another message board by people that have to deal with these people.

I've done a lot of different jobs outside of my profession and I have experienced the same lack of work ethic. Maybe it is a poor taste of a joke.

If your "profession" finds you normally working with people with little or no job skills or ambition, you may want to look into some additional training and a career change.

I suspect this supposed news story was made up by someone with similar skills. While a link to show where it came from might have given it a bit more credibility, that's probably not a good idea either.

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
It sounds like the jokes my ex brother in law, a fireman, used to tell.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post