SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tucker Carlson has evidence from a whistleblower that the Intelligence Community is currently surveilling him and his colleagues
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker Carlson has evidence from a whistleblower that the Intelligence Community is currently surveilling him and his colleagues Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
They monitored Donald Trump leading up to the 2016 election. Why wouldn't they also monitor Tucker Carlson?

It's what they do. A party without a moral compass has no limits.

Posts: 1094 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
This is all the supporting data we need: absolute power corrupts absolutely. The democratic party is tyrannical, immoral, unethical and our ability to exercise the 2A is all that is keeping us from the gulags.

That they would politically weaponize all aspects of gov against its own citizens, citizens that have paid for their creation, is utterly despicable.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12742 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
This is all the supporting data we need: absolute power corrupts absolutely. The democratic party is tyrannical, immoral, unethical and our ability to exercise the 2A is all that is keeping us from the gulags.

I think the First and Second Amendments are irrevocably intertwined and dependent upon one another.
Both need to be defended with every fiber of our being.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15905 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I agree 100% with RichardC.

Something to consider regarding liberals and conservatives and the importance of dialog and the 1st Amendment.

Progressives call this man a while supremacist because they know having an open dialogue with someone you may not agree with politically completely obliterates their hateful and ignorant ideology. There is nothing “liberal” about progressives and social justice warriors assholes. Why do you think they are silencing anyone with a differing viewpoint?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21118 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
The NSA is not monitoring Tucker Carlson FFS.

How can you so definitely say this? I find it very unlikely but not impossible. Especially given what we have seen in the past with government officials abusing their power. What inside knowledge do you have?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20834 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
The NSA is not monitoring Tucker Carlson FFS.

How can you so definitely say this? I find it very unlikely but not impossible. Especially given what we have seen in the past with government officials abusing their power. What inside knowledge do you have?

If only Carlson could actually prove his claim...

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2271 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
NSA issued a statement. Interesting - it does not deny that they intercepted his text messages. Very carefully worded. They deny the intent and deny that he was an 'intelligence target', talk about a non denial!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
They wouldn’t be combing over it directly anyway they just collect the data and forward it to the appropriate place to be processed correct?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21118 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
name one 3 or 4 letter government agency that does not actively work to destroy conservative America and conservatives

Posts: 53206 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
"With limited exceptions (e.g. an emergency), NSA may not target a US citizen without a court order that explicitly authorizes the targeting."

Apparently those 'court orders' are a dime-a-dozen.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2093 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
name one 3 or 4 letter government agency that does not actively work to destroy conservative America and conservatives
Dennis Prager constantly teaches (and rightfully so), "The Left destroys EVERYTHING it touches".

I would say since most (if not all) 3- and 4-letter alphabet .gov orgs are Leftist (and have been "weaponized"), then yes...THEY are destroying America. I just wonder when the Revolution will occur that splits this country into "The Freedom States of America" and "The Phukked-Up Hordes".

As Ned Stark would say, "Winter is coming...".

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Well, turns out Tucker was correct. The NSA did read his email and they did release the information to a 'government friendly' reporter.

The story from government/Biden shill Axios referenced above:
https://www.axios.com/tucker-c...68-2ba4c3817f98.html

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post