:^)

| |
| | |
Optimistic Cynic

| Does it have Bluetooth? |
| | |
Raptorman

| The small horn is called a witch hat.
____________________________
Eeewwww, don't touch it! Here, poke at it with this stick.
|
| | |
My other Sig is a Steyr.

| "Don't tell momma the babysitter is dead" Is a song on one of the cylinders I found. Have no idea how a song like that would go.
|
| | | Posts: 10482 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014 |  
IP
|
|
The Ice Cream Man
| Might be worth checking to see if there are any other existing recordings of that song. I think there’s a project to digitize old/rare music.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|