SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I have a new project from 1908
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have a new project from 1908 Login/Join 
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Does it have Bluetooth?

Posts: 6455 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
'Look's like I'll have to buy The White Album again'...

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 501 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
A request for Dio please. Last in line.. Big Grin. That is so cool. Is there a big horn like piece that attaches to it?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That's great! I heard the harmonizer. Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Yes I have the morning glory and crane for it.
I ordered the small horn though.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Mary had a little lamb."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The small horn is called a witch hat.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
"Don't tell momma the babysitter is dead" Is a song on one of the cylinders I found.

Have no idea how a song like that would go.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Might be worth checking to see if there are any other existing recordings of that song. I think there’s a project to digitize old/rare music.

Posts: 5729 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post