SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    State of the Union address
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

State of the Union address Login/Join 
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I see little mention in the media. I think the plan is to skip it. I don’t see how Biden can last over 15 minutes.

Posts: 6172 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
President Trump delivered his first state of the union address on 28 February 2017, about a month after he was inaugurated and less than four months after he was elected in November 2016.

well....President Trump actually had something to say about the State of the Union.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Great point. If it's called Diamonds and Ice Cream, it's a pile of stinking shit if the POTUS himself is a lying cheat and a prime example of the worst humanity has to offer for leading a country.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8696 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
well....President Trump actually had something to say about the State of the Union.

So, it's all in the eye of the beholder; gotcha.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Well gee. another embolden OB supporter outed. No surprise, to me anyways.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19215 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
State of the Union is, we have a chucklehead as President.

I'm not sure Biden wants to give that speech, though....

Posts: 15033 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
But it's after his bedtime.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post