SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Harry Potter with Guns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter with Guns Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
This came up on my YouTube recommendations. I checked and didn't see it posted before.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That was fun!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Never watched ANY of the HP movies nor will ever but this must be the Directors Cut.

Posts: 22927 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Haha, hilarious!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15607 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I LMAO at the Nevil scene at 3:00

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Pretty funny, sent it to my wife - a big Harry Potter fan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hermione smoked Neville!

Posts: 4282 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Funny!

In the “Deathly Hallows”, the good guys and bad guys had a huge battle. Magic wands for weapons – but they seemed rather ineffective. I made a note in my Kindle: “But should’ve used a SIG P226.”

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8983 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Have to remember to shout "Expectorus Plumbum" next time I go to the range!

Posts: 6494 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post