SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A poll: The Porta-Potty Conundrum
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A poll: The Porta-Potty Conundrum Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
My dad was a plumber, he told me one day after he stole me from school to go work on a job, “there’s good money in shit”.
He then lowered the hook I was attached to with a torch to burn the roaches and then a 1” hp waterline to flush off the sewage pump while I attached a rope to it ....

Getting shit on me doesn’t bother me...I know it washes off...but that blue perfume won’t

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11301 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Hep A through Z is not for me.

Now, if I have method of retrieving, and fully sanitizing said valuable pooperty, then monetary amount might be in the $100 or less.

Otherwise, it would have to be either very high dollar, like approaching 6 digitals, or irreplaceable and most sentimental of objects.

Yeah. I can fling it, but I can't take it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43912 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a shitty choice. I guess I'll choose option #2.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3544 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
My issue would be with the pathogens in the feces. Without PPE, I'm not risking a life altering illness. Otherwise, as Mike points out, shit does wash off.

Posts: 1974 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
If this is some kinda job karma, thank you for the opportunity but I'm going to pass.

Posts: 7368 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
When I was in my early 20's and working for a speedy delivery service in downtown San Francisco, the dispatcher took a dump and then proceeded to drop his keys in the toilet. We thought that was hilarious.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was chosen to be Col. Urinal during basic training. It became my sworn duty to maintain a spotless latrine. So I have the training and experience to dookie dive, but not the desire.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
One of my wife's best friends dropped her nearly brand new iPhone into a porta potty about 6-7 years ago. And she grabbed it. Much to everyone's surprise, the phone kept working and never showed any sign of liquid damages.

Posts: 2313 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I was chosen to be Col. Urinal during basic training. It became my sworn duty to maintain a spotless latrine.

PLO? (Permanent Latrine Orderly)

ETA: No Time For Sergeants

This message has been edited. Last edited by: synthplayer,

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10710 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by holdem:
One of my wife's best friends dropped her nearly brand new iPhone into a porta potty about 6-7 years ago. And she grabbed it. Much to everyone's surprise, the phone kept working and never showed any sign of liquid damages.

I'd grab it if it's on top of the crap

but arm deep -- yeah that ain't happening

----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post