SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Warn your kids: skull breaker challenge - latest viral challenge on social media
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warn your kids: skull breaker challenge - latest viral challenge on social media Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
I have no words. So insane and cruel. Warn your kids. Talk to them.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAgpfcYahvo

Posts: 2342 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Every time I think, “They can’t get any dumber than this.” They prove me wrong every time.

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
brain is not completely developed yet these are probably the same people who want to let 16 year olds vote.

There is no fucking way we were this stupid as kids. Last year it was eating detergent and now this. Just nuke the entire planet already. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13291 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Any kid stupid enough to engage in this activity can ill afford the loss of additional cognitive ability.

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Darwin....

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10752 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Looks like an excellent way to become a quadriplegic in no time at all. Eek

But then they can't eat anymore Tide pods without help, so it's a win-win!

Posts: 34541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
How about the completed homework challenge?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh no, not a quadriplegic...

Skull fracture, subdural hematoma and maybe they cant relieve the pressure before coma then death. C-spine should be ok though.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tide pods were idiotic, hold my beer.

Posts: 4000 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
Holy shit! That’s insane. I’d have a hard time restraining myself if someone did that to one of my children.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Any kid stupid enough to engage in this activity can ill afford the loss of additional cognitive ability.

I’m watching the video without sound right now but it looks like the middle kid is being duped into jumping with the other two. Am I wrong?

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I heard of this, but had not seen it "in action". Yeah, some of that crap will ruin some kids.

The closest thing I recall when I was that age, was walking up behind when someone was standing, on leg locked, the other not bearing any real weight and you press the back of their knee joint with your knee and they catch themselves. Or walking behind and using your foot to deflect their rear foot, as it came up, into their other foot and they would stumble. The other was when someone was sitting in their chair and leaning back on the two rear legs, and you pull the chair back a bit.

It caused a startle, but we no one actually tried to hurt anyone.

We saved that for "Murder/Slaughter Ball"...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Calling this as a "challenge" is just deflecting. intentionally slew footing an unsuspecting victim is criminal. If only flogging was allowed, because it certainly is warranted.

Posts: 1832 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Tide pods were idiotic, hold my beer.
Tide Pods were too tame so they elevated it to setting themselves on fire. Maybe smashing your skull is a step back from that? Confused

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2160 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Felony assault?
Attempted murder?
Actual murder?

If one of these kids dies, consent may not matter. You can't consent to your own murder.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Felony assault?
Attempted murder?
Actual murder?

If one of these kids dies, consent may not matter. You can't consent to your own murder.

According to the video, the middle kid is does not know that they are participating in the challenge. The outer two dupe them into it.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 5000 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16901 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Stupid and unbelievable.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8740 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Cruel and malicious. I can’t think any child couldn’t see that at the very least, it hurts, and I’m not talking pride and dignity.

Jesus, where do they come up with this kind of cruel shit?

If I were a teach, and that shit went down in my class, the kids who did it would not be returning. Or I wouldn’t.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5499 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the two assailants (the outside ones) need to be made familiar with the baseball bat to the head challenge.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post