SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Vegan and a Vegetarian Jump Off a Cliff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Vegan and a Vegetarian Jump Off a Cliff Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted
to see who lands first. Who wins?
Society

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
A Vegan and a Vegetarian Jump Off a Cliff

Society sez: "Where's the beef?!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43918 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Carrion eaters.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31473 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27987 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
A Vegan and a Vegetarian Jump Off a Cliff

Society sez: "Where's the beef?!"

Smash Burgers.

Or maybe the Waffle House. Smashed Flattened then scattered smothered covered chunked pavement pizza style.

Posts: 11860 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8996 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
If a civilization or a society collapses, I will bet you that you will not find any of this Vegan, Vegetarian or other eating disorder BS.

Posts: 3574 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
If a civilization or a society collapses, I will bet you that you will not find any of this Vegan, Vegetarian or other eating disorder BS.
Very true. It is because they will be eaten first!

Posts: 6505 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
...I don't think
Veggies count as 'carrion'

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
wouldn't eat either of them

probably a lot of gristle but very little nutrients in the meat

and you don't know where its been

better luck with catching squirrels

Posts: 53221 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A bus full of Lawyers went off a 500 foot cliff and it was a huge tragedy. Because there were 2 empty seats on that bus.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5660 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post