SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help me identify this item
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me identify this item Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm also going to guess about the 1930s-1940's time period when signals were becoming standardized and still made out of cast iron.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It is a rail road stop light, missing its front red lense. The one listed on Ebay tonight for $175.00 is branded US&S Co. Union Switch and Signal.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
It is a rail road stop light, missing its front red lense. The one listed on Ebay tonight for $175.00 is branded US&S Co. Union Switch and Signal.

Nailed it.

They were the same folks that made my Colt .45 M1911A1.

That I once had....

Posts: 11324 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

That I once had....

Ya shoulda kept it.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

That I once had....

Ya shoulda kept it.

Ten years jail time says I couldn't. Frown

Posts: 11324 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post