SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Torchy's Tacos.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Torchy's Tacos. Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
First time there. I was minding my own business enjoying my meal. My wife ordered their sweet corn side. So, good. Half way through this thing I run into sometime so hot it took me out of action for about 15 minutes. It wasn't a build up situation. One spoon full and I felt like I was on that hot wings show. I've reviewed the menu and it has some red pepper listed. That wasn't it I can handle that with no problem.

Any ideas on what it might of been?

Posts: 7547 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Habanero... Ghost pepper? Confused

Posts: 3189 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Their Diablo sauce has habanero in it. Perhaps they put some of that in there.

With the turnover places are experiencing making things per published list isn’t a given.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23319 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post