SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I missed lbj's birthday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I missed lbj's birthday Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
Sorry, my friend. Let's blame work or being under the weather. Happy birthday a day late, my good man.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, and many more, lbj!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8925 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, lbj!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Was there a thread?
Or is this it? In which case, "Happy Birthday LBJ!".

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
HBB, lbj!

Aargh, pirates!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8522 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robbiedog
posted Hide Post
Yep, he's still kicking ass and living a good life. Happy birthday big brother!

Posts: 136 | Location: East Texas | Registered: December 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Belated happy birthday wishes, LBJ!

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Boss!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday lbj!!

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post