SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An old friend came home
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An old friend came home Login/Join 
Picture of shoevb
posted
About 20 years ago I had given my Aunt a P230 for self defense. She is now 86 and has difficulty shooting anymore due to her arthritis. I had forgotten about it until she recently gave it back to me. Along with it she gave me my Great Grandfather's pistol from the late 1800's/early 1900's. It's a little rough and she has kept it in the original holster all these years. The bad news is that 230 magazines are outrageous in price if you can find one.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Great! I'd take 2 "free" pistols any day!

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Definitely
NOT Banned
Picture of teombe
posted Hide Post
I think it's time to treat that old friend to some new Nill Grips!

Posts: 2044 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: February 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
The grips sure do look nice. I'm thinking of having it refinished first and new grips would be the icing on the cake.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post