SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Righting a wrong: restoring a reputation I impugned wrongly
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Righting a wrong: restoring a reputation I impugned wrongly Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
ncic99 restored to full capacity.

Copy that.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see that when one responds in error(Para) that they are big enough as a person to rectify the situation expediently.
Thanks Para

Posts: 118 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of radinski
posted Hide Post
Never saw the referenced post but an upstanding handling of a mistake by Para. Take care ncic99.

Posts: 274 | Location: North Alabama | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Read and understood..... Both parties are stand up people...in 1/2 day already just starting page #3 on this thread...Hope that ncic99 sees the response and continues to hang around. ....................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WALKERTEXASRANGER!!!!!

Oh wait, that's for something else. Smile

Handled with grace and dignity; I'm not surprised. I'd buy stuff from ncic99 without reservation if the opportunity arises.

s.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I'm glad it was sorted out. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with nici99.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
I have always been astounded at the professional way this forum is run and how humble Para can be. NCIC99, you have been on hear far longer than I have and I look forward to any postings here and in classifieds as we move forward.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 239 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Being calm and polite always gets a better response. I appreciate this thread.

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread is one reason why I spend time reading here.

Hat tip to both gentlemen involved.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Integrity and Character. Not that I’m the least bit surprised to see it here again. Thank you

Posts: 447 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Rare attribute when a man makes a mistake and apologizes and sets things right.

Thanks Para.

NCIC, I hope you see the people who are remarking.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonEuc
posted Hide Post
10-4

Posts: 1307 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Loud and clear. It's a messy job sometimes. All you can do is clean it up when it spills. Which you've done well.

Posts: 11389 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I was not aware of the situation, but now I am, and I’d have no hesitations in dealing with ncic99.

Posts: 3437 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Although I have rarely bought and sold a firearm or accessory on SigForum (or at least discussed engaging in a transaction), this is the only place where I can be 99.99% certain that the person on the other end is on the level.

Ncic99, we all appreciate how professionally you responded and hope you participate in the Forum regularly, whether it's a discussion group or the Classified section.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Message received and understood.

Posts: 220 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: May 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Read and understood. ncic99

I hope you find your way back. I wouldn't hesitate to conduct business with you.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did see the discussion, and I have read this thread.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 252 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A man who makes a mistake is not a rarity. A man who not only admits his mistake but does so not only to the injured party but to the world at large and takes immediate action to correct the error regrettably is.

Well done, Sir.

Posts: 146 | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Wasn't aware of this situation, but absolutely proud of Para for being a stand-up guy and righting this wrong! Clearly the best forum on the interwebz!!!

Posts: 4588 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post