SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Righting a wrong: restoring a reputation I impugned wrongly
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Righting a wrong: restoring a reputation I impugned wrongly Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Understood and well said! Won't hesitate to do business with ncic99.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1312 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Well said!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

ncic99, I've read this thread and would not hesitate to do business with you.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Read, and noted. I’d do business with ncic99.

And I’d venture to guess that there aren’t many other forums I visit where the Jefe would offer a sincere public apology for an error on their part.

Posts: 26907 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Respect to ncic99 for staying cool Cool

Respect to Para for righting a wrong Smile

Hat Tip to you both!

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
ncic99, first, I would have no issue dealing with you in the classifieds. Second, I might suggest that for the fun of it you look to see who is commenting in your favor. Nearly all are guys that have been here a decade or more so you can take them seriously.

I hope you stay in the game.

Posts: 6395 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ncic99,
Way to go. Also good on you Para.

This site is pretty great and... If you don't tangle with Para every now and then, are you really even here?

Posts: 662 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Read and understood. You are very welcomed here and I would gladly purchase from you.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1490 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I read the original thread before it was deleted; this updated thread is a very cool way to right that wrong.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I hope ncic99 puts something up for sale that I must have.

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Para, every time you post something along these lines it just serves to reinforce my feelings about how exceptional you are in how you conduct yourself and this forum, and how extremely fortunate we all are to have you and be here.

I would not hesitate to interact and do business with ncic99.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
ncic99 is good to go. Roger that.

Well handled to all involved, I say.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Didn't see it or hear about it, but I am now. Sounds like the SF once again demonstrates why it is the best place on the internet.

Please be welcome among friends.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Handled well by all.

We've had problems with sellers in the past but I'm glad that this has been resolved with complete understanding.

ncic - Come on back!

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Understood and well said!
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with ncic99.
Thanks, Para. And thanks to all of you who make this a great place.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It’s gratifying to watch refined adults resolve matters with dignity.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Noted.

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Nicely handled.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2769 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I ain't bought nuthin' in a while, so I hope he'll post something I "need." Would be glad to deal with him.

And, Para, you are truly a class act.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm entitled to this Title
posted Hide Post
Loud n' clear

Thank you, Para and ncic99

Posts: 13991 | Location: WV | Registered: October 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post