SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Minnesota Elementary School Teacher Says The Goal Is To Confuse Children About Gender
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minnesota Elementary School Teacher Says The Goal Is To Confuse Children About Gender Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I'm sorry you didn't notice previously...
I read everything you post. Everything. This thread makes the second time you've lectured the members of this forum that they are "not doing enough" and I am telling you flat out- do not lecture the members of this forum. Change your approach when it comes to your desires to make members behave in a political sense more like you want them to behave. I am not having it. You need to understand this. I will not have you lecturing the members as if you're their teacher just because you're running for a schoolboard slot, and yes, your attitude in this respect has changed since you announced your intentions to run. I'm not going to tolerate it.

Your response doesn't surprise me in the least. In the past when I've confronted you about things, you're always been defiant, always deny it. According to you, you don't make mistakes and your behavior is never out of line. No one is perfect, but I see no willingness in you to even consider what I'm saying and what I've said in the past to you to be true.

Do not tell the members of this forum that their efforts are "not good enough."

And you'll have something to say to this, too.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Minnesota went full woke in the 22 elections and they are wasting no time going full commie and ramming through their agenda.
I have lived here all my life and intended to have a nice retirement here.
I am now considering a move to a more sane (and tax friendly) state since they are trying to be Minnefornia.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news...ation-trans-children

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MoosehornMan,

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 315 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Homeschool. It's the only way to be sure.

And write your congressmen to support bills that push funding towards private and homeschool programs. The only thing that's going to get their attention at this point is a mass exodus of students and funding.

But in about half the states the teachers union owns (and I mean owns) the state lawmakers. Sad but true.

Thankfully, Indiana is still pretty conservative. We've have a lot of pro-private and homeschool legislation on the books, including vouchers and tax credits.

A few years back, prior to covid, the teacher's union was making a big stink about them not getting paid enough. I didn't agree with it at the time (the average teacher was making about the same that I do as a cop, but only working 9 months out of the year), and I still don't. Teaching isn't an easy job, and they deserve a decent wage...but IMO they're already getting it. I'm fairly compensated. So are they.

When COVID happened, it forced a lot of parents to really learn what their kids were doing in school. Like a lot of parents, we weren't terribly impressed. We were already homeschooling our two oldest, and when we saw the quality of what was being delivered, we decided it was time to pull them too. And our kids were in private school. I can only imagine what the public system was like.

I'm a big believer in "if you want something done right, do it yourself." That Hillary Clinton "It Takes a Village" horsecrap is just liberals wanting to indoctrinate our youth. We only get so much time to raise our kids before they're grown and gone, and those early years are incredibly formative. Of all the things I do in my life, raising my children to be decent, God-fearing, productive adults is by far the most important. It's worth the effort to put the time in now to make sure it's done right rather than letting somebody else half-ass it, or worse bombard them with liberal wokeist bullcrap and screw them up for life.

Posts: 8568 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post