SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm Going To Be A Dad(Again) In 7 Days, Nevermind, 14 Days. He's Here!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm Going To Be A Dad(Again) In 7 Days, Nevermind, 14 Days. He's Here! Login/Join 
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Congratulation!!

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Wow! He is a big boy. Congratulations and my best to your growing family.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5293 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

I have been called many things throughout my life, but none more rewarding than "Dad".

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
Awesome, congrats PASig to you and yours.
You are officially gravida 2, para 2.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
wonderful. A blessing for sure. All the best you, momma, and the little ones.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
A good boy. Congratulations.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38712 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone! This big boy is such a gift from God for us.

Now we are agreed, wife and I - 2 and done!

Posts: 33862 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
Congrats and God bless! Smile

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Fine looking lad. God bless him.

Posts: 26936 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So we bring the newborn home Sunday night and as if things aren't crazy and stressful with getting a new baby home and dealing with a 2.5 year old who senses something is up and he's no longer the center of our universe, said 2.5 year old manages to take a header right into the cast iron baseboard radiator we have running around each room and got a nice deep gash dead center on his forehead. Had to suddenly make an emergency run to the ER with a crying, bloody toddler while leaving my poor exhausted, tore-up wife home with the infant. Luckily her parents happen to live in the same town as us and where there in a flash. Poor buddy boy, 3 stitches. Eek

Posts: 33862 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Love babies.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7081 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what a wonderful sight , you do good work,
thanks, I needed that , today

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54686 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
So we bring the newborn home Sunday night and as if things aren't crazy and stressful with getting a new baby home and dealing with a 2.5 year old who senses something is up and he's no longer the center of our universe, said 2.5 year old manages to take a header right into the cast iron baseboard radiator we have running around each room and got a nice deep gash dead center on his forehead. Had to suddenly make an emergency run to the ER with a crying, bloody toddler while leaving my poor exhausted, tore-up wife home with the infant. Luckily her parents happen to live in the same town as us and where there in a flash. Poor buddy boy, 3 stitches. Eek

Congrats! Looks like big brother will need some adjustment.

P229

Posts: 3843 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post