SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Festa dei sette pesci
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Festa dei sette pesci Login/Join 
posted
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas to all!

Well tonight I had feast of seven fishes, though I'm not Italian, it is something that I have been doing the last few years, tonight was the 7th year that I have done so. As I'm single, and have no family to speak of, and they spend the night with their own family, I invite some close friends.

This year only one showed up out of the six I invited. With some freezing rain and a sickness in ones family kept them away, it was alot of food left over!

Everything turned out great, too bad the rest had to miss it! I'll have lunch and dinner for the next couple of days.

Tomorrow after I get back from my friends mom's I'm going to take my elderly neighbor some for their Christmas dinner.

What are some of your Christmas Eve traditions? A good friend's mom makes lasagna, another one prime rib.

After dinner, my friends and I usually set around and talk while watching a Christmas Story, share stories and maybe a couple of drinks. A couple of Christmas gifts might get exchanged.

Tonight, it was just myself and one other friend. Still a good time.

Merry Christmas and God bless!

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of that dish, but it sounds good. Merry Christmas!

Posts: 26935 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
feast of seven fishes

I had to Bing that. The first result I got back, it sounds incredible.

Posts: 7370 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
What...no pictures?? :+)

Posts: 12932 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
What...no pictures?? :+)

No, unfortunately I only have a smart phone to surf the web and for some reason I can't upload pictures to my photo bucket before they pulled their shit and I never went to another photo hosting sight, so no pictures were taken.

It was delicious though!

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post