SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cardinal Kiddie Diddler Kicks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cardinal Kiddie Diddler Kicks Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...ndal-dead-at-86.html

Yeah, I know he didn't molest any children, but given his conspiratorial inaction, he might as well have. He's personally and directly responsible for the molestation of countless children.

Say hi to Lucifer, Bernie.

Posts: 107614 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Law got out of Boston just ahead of the law.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12781 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Hopefully he's burning in hell right now, because he should be.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Yeah he’s not the only one, he is one of the reasons I left the Catholic Church. The moving around, hiding, and protecting the priests that preyed on our children was the straw.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4837 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:

For the win!

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, he's going to hate Friday's.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Law got out of Boston just ahead of the law.

One of John Paul II's biggest mistakes was letting Law have a Vatican job so he could have diplomatic protection and no extradition if it became necessary.

Of course, how much else did Law know and about whom?

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I should probably start a separate thread, but have y'all seen the shit that's going on in Australia? One of my docs share this week.

I love that they are working to make it a crime not to report, and the church is all in a dither....

Link 1

Link 2

quote:
Forty percent of religious brothers from the order of St. John of God were accused of sexually assaulting their wards…
Mad Mad

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12422 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
one down 16,000 to go

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54648 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
As a practicing Catholic I'm p o'ed the Pope acted as he did at this funeral. Should not have presided, much less attended. Shame on this Pope.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing Frank does surprises me.

Our priest (missionary priest from India) knows exactly how I feel about this phony. Of course he can't say anything but he listens.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Living in asshatachusetts the state and federal prosecutors at the time were more interested in going after Italian Mobsters while giving the Irish, Whitey Bulger and Bernie Law a huge pass. The Cardinal not only ran a RICO organization for pedophiles but fleeced the lay workers pensions at the catholic hospitals and schools. Law was a grade A scumbag, many lost their retirement funds after decades of work for the archdiocese.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post