SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Privilege Bingo or More nonsense from Fairfax Schools
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Privilege Bingo or More nonsense from Fairfax Schools Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great prep for a rewarding career.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
There is no white male privilege.

There is, however, black privilege and yellow privilege and brown privilege and female privilege.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'm white, male, Christian, and ex military. What do I win?

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The only 'Privilege' that exists in this country is 'Economic Privilege' enjoyed by the very wealthy/connected class...That's it!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Why is Military Kid considered a privilege?

Moving all the time, changing schools every few months, father gone a lot. Where's the privilege?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
What do you get if you check all the boxes, banishment to a gulag ?

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Not sure about the military kid thing. I did a lot of deployments. My kids both suffered considerably because of it.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well see if this continues once Youngkin gets rollin'.

Yeah - military kids are so privileged. Many families living below poverty line, dad or mom deployed for months or years at a time, changing school systems every 3 years. Or - maybe the left can't stand military kids because so many of them are raised with traditional values and beliefs.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Military kids privileged!?!?!? Having to move every 4 years and say good bye to every friend you’ve ever made. Having to be the “new kid” in class over and over and over. Having a member of your family gone for long periods of time. Yeah that’s so fucking privileged. Absolute fucking morons. Mad I would LOVE to sit down and chat with the moron who made that bingo table.

How about we save our animosity for those who don’t make any effort to raise their kids? Why go after “privileged people”? Because it causes division and that’s what leftist fools want more than anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post