SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bear Spray Met by Metal Pipe, This is what Happens When Law & Order Breaks Down, San Francisco Edition.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bear Spray Met by Metal Pipe, This is what Happens When Law & Order Breaks Down, San Francisco Edition. Login/Join 
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I suspect more Americans will invest in backhoes soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The real story here, I suspect to be repeated, is that when law and order breaks down, even otherwise peaceful people will start to take matters into their own hands.

Well, yes.
If it weren't for all those cameras everywhere the homeless camps would have been cleared out by now.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24186 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard a tale about a store owner that had a problem with homeless outside his door. He would go out front and ask if anyone wanted to earn some money by doing something that would require a lot of effort. At first, the bums would say, can't I just have the money for nothing? After a while, it cleared out some of them. Then after he would ask for labor and nobody volunteered, he would then say: Since we have a congregation, let's talk about Jesus. That generally cleared the evil away.
I don't know if any of this is true, but I am passing on a story I heard.

Posts: 680 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This case will be very interesting as the public defenders will have to prove that the other incidents where a person walking past a homeless person then hitting them with bear spray is in fact Carmignani. Homeless attacker should still be charged as his most damaging blow, where he struck and cracked Carmignani's skull, was when the victim was running away, his back was turned, no longer a threat.

The area where this occurred, is the direct opposite of the hipster-vile areas where most of San Francisco stupidity occurs. The Marina is the antithesis of what the Leftist want in a community, being the area of YUPPIES and not the tragically hip; most of the Progressives are holding this up as a white guy of means, getting his just desserts.

This is the full interview with victim, Carmignani. You gotta feel for the guy and his parents.

Posts: 14699 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33895 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Clearly this area is a lawless jungle at this point. How dare anyone challenge the law breakers. If you do, you'll get a beat down like this guy.

Wonder how much it will cost the city to repair the damage.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post