SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    possible deal alert: Lucas Gun Oil -- $.95 at Advanced Auto
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

possible deal alert: Lucas Gun Oil -- $.95 at Advanced Auto Login/Join 
posted
if you have an Advanced Auto nearby might be worth looking into:

https://shop.advanceautoparts....-oz-10006/10629740-P

$.95 for 2 ounce dropper bottles.

------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting.

On a related note, anyone know where you can get those oil dropper bottles w/ the needle extension for extra fine lubricating?

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
Thank you for posting.

On a related note, anyone know where you can get those oil dropper bottles w/ the needle extension for extra fine lubricating?
I found them on Amazon. Here.

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brownells has the droppers, too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
95 cents, with free same day delivery? Yes please!

I got the last bottle available locally. $1.05 delivered to my door within the next 3 hours.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bjor13
posted Hide Post
thinks I scored some locally!

Posts: 1017 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
anyone know where you can get those oil dropper bottles w/ the needle extension for extra fine lubricating?

I found them at Hobby Lobby.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been using this lately and have no complaints.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
None of my local stores have any.

Also saw the have Extreme Duty on sale for $1.15.

https://shop.advanceautoparts....cas%20oil%20products

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Also saw the have Extreme Duty on sale for $1.15.

https://shop.advanceautoparts....cas%20oil%20products

Sweet! Scored 3 more bottles. Still free Same Day Delivery. $3.81 total.

5 ounces of quality gun oil, delivered for under $5. You guys rock.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Well, poop. Both ordered were just cancelled. Insufficient inventory.

Looks like their online product inventory isn't very accurate.

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
^^^ that sucks.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
My order plus the Liquid Wrench on clearance is in. Hoping they don't cancel.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Also out of stock at my local store. Message said to call the store, was told that that item is out of stock at the vendor. Ordered 5 of the heavy duty for $1.15 per.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Order placed. We'll see if I get an "Out of Stock", too.

ETA: Got notification my order was ready at the Newport store. Took just a minute to go in and pick it up. When I got back to the car and looked at the receipt I saw the basic oil had dropped to 75¢.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmore,

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post

I limited myself to 3

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coltchris
posted Hide Post
Thanks for heads up; scored (6) at local store.

Posts: 240 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Thanks for heads up. Ordered 4 heavy duty for pickup tomorrow, if they actually have it.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyAgShooter:
quote:
anyone know where you can get those oil dropper bottles w/ the needle extension for extra fine lubricating?

I found them at Hobby Lobby.

Thanks for the tip. I went to Hobby Lobby today and found some.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Local Advance had 2 bottles of the Extreme left so i picked them up . Guy behind the counter Gave me a Coupon code so i got my 2 Bottle for the price of 1.

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post