SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    possible deal alert: Lucas Gun Oil -- $.95 at Advanced Auto
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

possible deal alert: Lucas Gun Oil -- $.95 at Advanced Auto Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Good deal! Thank you for posting it.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
Local Advance had 2 bottles of the Extreme left so i picked them up . Guy behind the counter Gave me a Coupon code so i got my 2 Bottle for the price of 1.

That was kind, considering the website says, "This item is not eligible for further promotional discounts, coupons or special offers."

I found a location near me that has the Lucas Gun Oil in stock and picked some up. Smile

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
My experience was disappointing...

I visited three Advance Auto locations withing 15 miles of my house. All three showed inventory of both Lucas Gun Oil products (1oz. Extreme w/ Needle Oiler and the 2oz. version) IN STOCK....And apparently some ASSHOLE had gone to all three locations (same guy) and purchased EVERYTHING available!

I guess he has a 'lifetime supply' now... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
The store inventories are off. Call before you go. I ordered 3 of them and 3 of the extreme oil ($1.15) from a nearby store which showed in stock.

I got a call this morning from the manager who said the store is out but she requested some from another store and to come at noon. She said she fixed the store inventory and that I was lucky they found some nearby. Lol

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Got some free at Bike Week, they had a display, haven't used it yet but for a buckareenoo I'll play...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
My experience was disappointing...

I visited three Advance Auto locations withing 15 miles of my house. All three showed inventory of both Lucas Gun Oil products (1oz. Extreme w/ Needle Oiler and the 2oz. version) IN STOCK....And apparently some ASSHOLE had gone to all three locations (same guy) and purchased EVERYTHING available!

I guess he has a 'lifetime supply' now... Roll Eyes

I only went to one of the two stores in San Diego that had the 2oz (not advanced) Gun Oil and bought 5 of the 6 they had.

NHracecraft ~ My email is in my profile, send me your address and I will send you a bottle. I bought 5 to give them away to my shooting buddies over the next few months.

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
One Store in CFL had it, ordered all they had online and picked it up at the counter. 2 Bottles of extreme for $1.15 and 10 bottles of the gun oil at $95 each. $59 bucks of retail for $12....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just spoke the Adv Auto here in Hoover and another location and apparently Lucas is discontinuing (????) the product.

Posts: 585 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'll admit I bought six.

I gave two away ... does that make me less of a hoarder/jerk? Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bordeth:
I just spoke the Adv Auto here in Hoover and another location and apparently Lucas is discontinuing (????) the product.

I doubt it. It's more likely that Advance Auto decided to discontinue carrying Lucas Gun Oil and is selling it at close out. I mean, who thinks to go to an auto parts store to look for gun oil?

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:
Originally posted by bordeth:

I doubt it. It's more likely that Advance Auto decided to discontinue carrying Lucas Gun Oil and is selling it at close out. I mean, who thinks to go to an auto parts store to look for gun oil?

I tend to agree but too tired to argue over $5. Smile

Posts: 585 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

One Store in CFL had it, ordered all they had online and picked it up at the counter. 2 Bottles of extreme for $1.15 and 10 bottles of the gun oil at $95 each. $59 bucks of retail for $12
So that's where it all went.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30674 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this. Found some at the Advance Auto 1 town over and it was even cheaper than you said. Got a few bottles for $.75 each.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Picked up a few of each today. Great deal!

On another note, bought 2 pairs of Trico Neoform windshield wipers for my wife's car as well. On clearance for around $4.65ish each.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post