SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun control candidate charged with shooting ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun control candidate charged with shooting ... Login/Join 
posted
and killing her campaign treasurer.

Source: The Federalist

"Gun Control Candidate Charged With Shooting Her Campaign Treasurer

Juliana Knot [Reporter]

Former Gun Control Candidate Charged With Shooting Her Campaign Treasurer
Kellie Collins, a former congressional candidate in Georgia’s 10th District, was charged with the murder of her former campaign treasurer, Curtis Cain. The allegations of murder follow Collins’ advocacy for “responsible” gun control laws during her campaign. WSB-TV reports that she argued for stricter legislation “to protect the community.”

Police found Cain’s body in Collins’s apartment with a gunshot wound. Cain did not come in to work last Tuesday, prompting deputies to check in on him. Police estimated that he was dead for roughly a week.

Collins turned herself in to police on Saturday, shortly after the body was found. The two were reportedly living together and may have been married."

Collins ran as a Democrat against Republican incumbent Rep. Jody Hice. In an interview, Collins said, “The GOP is targeting all women, minorities, members of the LGBT community and disabled people as lesser sections of society and you can see it in the bills they have passed and are attempting to pass so far in 2017.”

Collins also called President Trump an “unqualified demagogue” and was a proponent of socialized health care.

Collins dropped out of the race in 2017, a year before the charges, citing personal reasons. In addition to murder charges, police charged Collins with grand larceny after Cain’s Subaru Legacy was reported missing."

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Do as I say not as I do.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I've always said that many support gun control because they can't control themselves.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10924 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only justification for the millennial death sentence:
Stealing the dudes Subaru!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
So she's an every day, run of the mill, nothing out of the ordinary, democrat.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
So she's an every day, run of the mill, nothing out of the ordinary, democrat.

Pretty much.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I've always said that many support gun control because they can't control themselves.

Yep. Good example of projection.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Yup. They see themselves using guns in an out of control and violent manner, and expect that everyone is just like them. It’s part of the mental illness of leftism.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Moral of the story...everything that falls out of the mouth of a Democrat is a lie.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The only justification for the millennial death sentence:
Stealing the dudes Subaru!

Dude, don't be stealing my Subaru!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Cue the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
We're all equal. Some are just more equal than others.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Seems like she went a bit far to prove her point/position.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Hoodathunkit?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post