SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden and John Kerry’s Sons Struck Billion-Dollar Deal with the Chinese Government 10 Days After Biden Trip to China
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden and John Kerry’s Sons Struck Billion-Dollar Deal with the Chinese Government 10 Days After Biden Trip to China Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...-chinese-government/

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden inked a billion-dollar deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China just 10 days after the father and son flew to China in 2013.

The Biden bombshell is one of many revealed in a new investigative book Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends by Government Accountability Institute President and Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer. Schweizer’s last book, Clinton Cash, sparked an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

According to an exclusive New York Post excerpt from the book, the Biden billion-dollar China deal occurred as follows. In 2013, Hunter Biden and the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, Chris Heinz, were managing partners in the private equity firm Rosemont Seneca Partners. In December of that year, Vice President Biden and his son Hunter flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Ten days after the trip, a subsidiary of the Bank of China named Bohai Capital signed an exclusive deal with Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz’s Rosemont to form a $1 billion joint-investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST. The deal was later increased to $1.5 billion.

“The Chinese government was literally funding a business that they co-owned along with the sons of two of America’s most powerful decision makers,” writes Schweizer in Secret Empires.

Neither Joe Biden or John Kerry have yet to comment on how the son of a sitting vice president and the stepson of a Secretary of State were permitted to bag a billion-dollar deal with the Communist Chinese government—nor whether they had any knowledge or involvement in the deal.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
hmm, anyone else think this does not pass the "sniff test"?

Posts: 3726 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
like everything else related to democrats, this stinks

so where is Mueller?

Mueller...Mueller...anyone...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53188 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:

Uhhh....me.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Which part of it, the story or the deal?

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Par for the course; they're democrats, what do you expect...ethical behavior? Show me an honest democrat and I'll show you a unicorn.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
What did they do that Hillary Clinton hasn't already done a hundred times?

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Uhhh....me.

Don't know about this instance, but there is ample evidence that the Clinton Foundation was really a slush fund for criminals (really, Bill and Hillary?). And there seems to be a pattern where close friends/family of ranking politicians get gov't fat contracts (Feinstein and Boxer come to mind).

I believe in the iceberg principle here. What we see above the surface attracts attention. What we don't see below the surface is larger and more damaging.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
What did they do that Hillary Clinton hasn't already done a hundred times?

Given her decades in the public arena, I think a hundred times is a bit conservative. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
quote:

Uhhh....me.

Don't know about this instance, but there is ample evidence that the Clinton Foundation was really a slush fund for criminals (really, Bill and Hillary?). And there seems to be a pattern where close friends/family of ranking politicians get gov't fat contracts (Feinstein and Boxer come to mind).

I believe in the iceberg principle here. What we see above the surface attracts attention. What we don't see below the surface is larger and more damaging.

I was referring to the deal being fishy, not the story.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
quote:

Uhhh....me.

And we probably will never know the size of the total iceberg below the surface of the water.

Posts: 3726 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
When you want/need to hear a certain tune, you have to talk to the organ grinder, not the monkey.

All they did was wrangle an intro to the organ grinder(s).

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
When you want/need to hear a certain tune, you have to talk to the organ grinder, not the monkey.

All they did was wrangle an intro to the organ grinder(s).

But I am not so sure the monkey didn't have some influence, and get some benefit, from the deal.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Mueller...Mueller...anyone...

Big Grin Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8348 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I'm sure this will get wall to wall coverage on the networks...

LOL, I kill myself! Big Grin Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I'm sure this will get wall to wall coverage on the networks...

LOL, I kill myself! Big Grin Big Grin

OK bama, another screen cleaning here. Smile