SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tabasco & the Military
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tabasco & the Military Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Thanks, mutedblade. I'll leave it out, and if it starts to rumble or smoke, I have a neighbor I could throw it at.

Oh, and LS1 GTO...

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I buy it in the large bottle at BJ's Wholesale club. I put it on just about everything.

Favorites:

Pizza
Popcorn
Eggs
Burgers
Salad

really just about everything.

There are other great hot sauces, but like the Swiss Army Knife, Tabasco sauce will never let you down.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cubs vs Brewers on TV, four-egg omelet with ham, mushrooms, onions, sharp cheddar cheese, sprinkled too lightly with Tabasco, with protection:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9380 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Haven't used Tobasco brand sauce in years, just about the same time I discovered Franks hot sauce. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
We had Tabasco Sauce in the Chiefs Mess while steaming the Tomahawk Box in our air conditioned guided missile cruiser. We used it to spice up out filet mignons and lobster tails! That was right before movie call! Damn it, I was a combat systems watch stander, missed chow half the time and movie call most of the time!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7846 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post