SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    St. Louis Female officer killed playing Russian Roulette
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St. Louis Female officer killed playing Russian Roulette Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I also suspect the Russian Roulette to be a made up story. I would suspect they were in bed, she said "no" to further sex, and as a joke or a threat he pointed the gun at her. He then accidentally pulled the trigger. Obviously he did not have his finger on the pistol safety spot.

-c1steve

Posts: 4063 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I also suspect the Russian Roulette to be a made up story. I would suspect they were in bed, she said "no" to further sex, and as a joke or a threat he pointed the gun at her. He then accidentally pulled the trigger. Obviously he did not have his finger on the pistol safety spot.

Or it was part of a sex game. There were a male and female St. Louis County Officers who were drunk and did that a couple years ago, she got shot in the face (by the pistol for those of you with dirty minds) but survived.....both were drunk but at least they were off duty at the time of incident.

Posts: 3954 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Of course there's more to it.

A married female officer who's off duty meeting two other male officer's at one of their homes who are supposed to be on duty elsewhere in town. The female's husband was also an officer, on duty. 1:00 AM.

We're supposed to believe they met up to play with some guns?

FTW!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post