SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mother of Michigan School Shooter Ethan Crumbley Found Guilty of Manslaughter
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mother of Michigan School Shooter Ethan Crumbley Found Guilty of Manslaughter Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I do not see anything about an inhouse clinical psychologist in what you wrote.
If there was a psychologist he/she should be held accountable.

Posts: 17386 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
I'm pondering what a "restorative practices coordinator" actually is, IF the school actually had one.

So yeah, that Obama era “disparate impact” junk might actually be in play here.
Read my earlier post about the civil lawsuit. The school definitely had one as the federal judge dropped the restorative practices coordinator from the civil lawsuit.
Desperately trying to not be shocked by this. Roll Eyes

There are probably well-recognized immunities for state employees. Remember, the government has to consent to be sued. This is not news, and is a long-standing rule in Anglo-American law. Ever hear of anyone suing the King of England in a British court?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53177 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
I'm pondering what a "restorative practices coordinator" actually is, IF the school actually had one.

So yeah, that Obama era “disparate impact” junk might actually be in play here.
Read my earlier post about the civil lawsuit. The school definitely had one as the federal judge dropped the restorative practices coordinator from the civil lawsuit.
Desperately trying to not be shocked by this. Roll Eyes

There are probably well-recognized immunities for state employees. Remember, the government has to consent to be sued. This is not news, and is a long-standing rule in Anglo-American law. Ever hear of anyone suing the King of England in a British court?
You've missed the context. He wasn't asking about state employee immunity. Instead, he was asking if the school system had the libtarded, waste of taxpayer money position called "restorative practices coordinator" and I responded how I knew the answer to that exact question (i.e. dropped from lawsuit).

As for the context of your post, as I posted on 2/7 the federal judge allowed the civil lawsuit to go forward against 2 of the 8 school system employees (counselor and dean of students) as well as the school system. So it likely should've been bigger news that a federal judge allowed 2 school system employees to be sued. They were the two in the best position to stop the school shooting but dropped the ball.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23523 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post