SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cleaning human waste off sidewalks is racist
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cleaning human waste off sidewalks is racist Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Has this jackwad also voiced opposition to the FD using hoses to fight fire for the same reason?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Years ago, I used to work next to a black guy who was a friend of mine. We had our racism discussion. I actually convinced him that everything that he thought was racism, was not.

We compared life stories and they were actually very similar. Things that happened to him, also happened to me.

But, I am white, so those things did not happen to me because of racism and maybe they did not happen to you because of it.
There are people out there who will try their best to bully you or shame you or pick a fight with you. It does not matter your color or creed.
Are there racists out there? YES. Of all colors too. There are also people who hate you for being a Christian, or a Jew or whatever. They will hate you for being rich or poor too.
So, if it is popular to find racism in the dessert served in the cafeteria, have at hater.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Shovel into his car...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8401 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Wow! How do these people find their way home at night?

It must have been his sister I worked with. She once said "The Government has plenty of money and Obama should just give everybody one million dollars, everyone would be rich and that would solve all our problems."
Yes, she was dead serious.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4131 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
here is Mr. Gossett

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53240 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
here is Mr. Gossett

Perhaps they can just erect signs stating:

"This Feces Brought To You By Council Member Larry Gossett"

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
morbid malignant ignorance

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is amazing at how much crap is coming out of Seattle. We are approaching Idiocracy very soon.

Posts: 6912 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
morbid malignant ignorance

Not to quibble, but his problem is not ignorance. It is sheer stupidity!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
It is amazing at how much crap is coming out of Seattle. We are approaching Idiocracy very soon.

Well, apparently the Seattle "leadership" does not want the crap out of Seattle.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
But if the sidewalks in front of his residence were being used as a comfort station I would bet his outlook would be a mite bit different......

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8139 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post