SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paul Joseph Watson: They don't even hide it
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paul Joseph Watson: They don't even hide it Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"These films are created out of moral panic..."

Says dickless at the 6:06 mark in regards to "The Sound of Freedom." Incredible. They really are showing their asses.

It's great having someone like Dana White on our side. He has F.U. money coming out of his ass and isn't afraid to wield it.

A recent example of Dana shutting down a reporter trying to start some racial controversy about one of his fighters.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30413 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Little did I know working out made me a white supremacist. I can't imagine what they'd think of me building my own home gym.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's gaslighting, of course.

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post