SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I’m proud to announce Lincoln Knox, born 12/21/18
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m proud to announce Lincoln Knox, born 12/21/18 Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Our first boy, third child overall. Mother and baby are doing great. I already had a lot to be proud of, this is just one more thing to add to that list. A wonderful Christmas present for our family.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! A wonderful Christmas present!

Your boy is in good company - today is my sister's birthday as well. She used to lament that people would give her gifts that were "combination" gifts - birthday and Christmas. So, I always made a point to get her separate gifts. Smile

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
congratulations

Fine addition to the family

Posts: 376 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!! After 2 girls I gave up. I was 60 when the 2nd graduated high school.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Congratulations! A wonderful Christmas present!

Your boy is in good company - today is my sister's birthday as well. She used to lament that people would give her gifts that were "combination" gifts - birthday and Christmas. So, I always made a point to get her separate gifts. Smile

Haha. Well his oldest sister’s birthday is 12/28. We’ve always made a point of having a clear separation between the two. Thank goodness we’ll have a week between the two. You know, with Christmas in between.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Lincoln! Congrats, mom and dad

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
That’s awesome! Congratulations!!!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, what an extra special Christmas!

Posts: 440 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Now you are outnumbered.

I remember when my wife and I went from "man to man" to "zone" coverage! It has been busy ever since.

Seriously. Congratulations. Life with three is different and fun.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What more could you ask for...Congrats!!! Glad to hear that he and Mom are doing fine. You got an early Christmas present that you will enjoy for years. You are truly Blessed..

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 726 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! welcome to the brotherhood of many sleepless nights Razz

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! December 21 is an excellent birthdate-it's served me well since 1966.

Posts: 67 | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Birthday and Christmas at the same time.
My birthday often falls on Thanksgiving. Birthday dinner is turkey. Every year.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations it’s a date picked well as it have had it since 12/21/1935. Make your dad be proud of you as you grow up and into man hood. Be proud dad, you did good!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Glad to hear Mrs. M4 and Lincoln are doing well.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post