SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who builds the best in quality Class C camper now?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who builds the best in quality Class C camper now? Login/Join 
Picture of goingbroke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
This is the equivalent of Sig Forum for motor homes and campers. Lots of helpful folks willing to share their years of experience and answer any and all questions. I suggest you spend a few days reading first before posting with questions.

If you ask a questions that's been asked a thousand times before and has been answered 1000 times you might get some back lash.

RV manufacturers are overwhelmed right now and are cranking out some pretty poor quality to try to keep up with demand. Low gas prices for the last couple years has brought camping back in a big way.

You have to make reservations at a campground well in advance if you expect to find a place. Sometimes almost a year ahead.

I would emphasize Nexus. We have been working with them for about a year on a design that includes a outdoor kitchen.

We will be putting a deposit down later this year for delivery in 2018. They have been more than excellent to work with.

Thanks for showing me this!

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." - Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 5062 | Location: South of Atlanta | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Mentioned before

https://leisurevans.com/

they have models built on the Mercedes/Sprinter chassis

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3633 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post