SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best place to buy a Rolex?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best place to buy a Rolex? Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Editor, lots of watches have been climbing in value. There are a few limited release Seiko divers that have more than doubled their original MSRP since 2018! Eek

I mentioned Omega because unlike Rolex Omega’s case at the authorized dealer isn’t empty, it’s full of gorgeous brand new watches.

In my opinion Omega destroys Rolex in every category except resale value and brand recognition. Unlike Rolex Omega isn’t shy to put their beautiful co-axial movement on full display.

THIS is modern art!!! Cool

Clever marketing too. One day I will own this “unofficial” Bond Omega Seamaster that was used by Daniel Craig for adverts but didn’t show up in the film thankfully so prices are not inflated to insane levels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21121 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I have to confess I'd never spend Rolex money on a Rolex if not for their retaining or increasing value so well. ED Marshall has a ton of new Omegas in stock, but none of them really grab me, though they are excellent watches.

Posts: 3548 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post