SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Vigil for Taco Bell that burned down in Montgomery, Alabama
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vigil for Taco Bell that burned down in Montgomery, Alabama Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Best damn Taco Bell in Montgomery is gone, brah.

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Great Lines Big Grin
quote:
Let's taco 'bout what's going on...

Nacho average way

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23319 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
I think my monitor just Cracked....

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
"My feeling are HURT...I got's to all the way to...to gets me some Taco Bell!" Roll Eyes

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I've no words! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
No word from Taco Bell on rebuilding? GoFundMe Taco Bell! Roll Eyes

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I feel a little sad too. Frown

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha! I've driven by there twice now and TB has not lifted a finger.

I guess they are waiting on insurance.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20326 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Baha bless, yo.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43925 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What started out as a joke, ended up attracting the idiots. Priorities man...

Posts: 14692 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grease fire, yes?

Posts: 17152 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
sweet huggable baby Jesus.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12443 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Grease fire, yes?

I think some one mixed the Fire sauce with the Diablo sauce ...

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4880 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
T&P to all affected by the tragedy.

Posts: 26943 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Crews remain at the scene working to extinguish any remaining hot spots."

Don't want nuthin' refried.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15909 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Grease fire, yes?
How? They've virtually eliminated the heat component of the fire triangle with boil in the bag reheating (those are electric water baths) of the frozen "meat" and beans from TB factories. Once reheated, it's dumped into a tub in a steam table.

Quesadilla might be the only way to start a fire, but then again they might've found a way to sear the tortilla at the factory.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23319 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
boil in the bag reheating (those are electric water baths) of the frozen "meat" and beans from TB factories

In other news, many of those Dunkin Donuts are serving frozen hockey pucks reheated in a proprietary oven overnight. There's not a dude making donuts, he's baking compressed frozen donut product.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12443 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
There's not a dude making donuts, he's baking compressed frozen donut product.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Someone drew the short straw at the assignment desk.

Posts: 3678 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the woman who was told that they were burning churches in the South.

She said she didn't care, because she got her chicken at Popeye's.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post