SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    X-Products CEO and his wife appear to be squishy on our rights
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Products CEO and his wife appear to be squishy on our rights Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
http://www.recoilweb.com/offic...troversy-135210.html

I don’t own any accessories from the company but this will definitely cause me to look elsewhere. It looks like backpedaling and CYA responses.

Posts: 13731 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Shame, I have wanted a can cannon.

Posts: 9942 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More importantly, X-products do not work. The snail mags they make look cool, feel substantial, but often do not work worth a hoot.

Posts: 1787 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah it seems interesting that his wife(f-bag) lives off the sales of these products then tries to have others donate to anti-gun charities.
Seemed like a lot of backpedaling to me as well to avoid gun owners speaking out. Kind of like what happened to the writer a few years ago who bashed AR-15's - Zumbo was it?

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
And what fucking adult actually asks friends for birthday presents anyways?

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Shame, I have wanted a can cannon.

Same. I heard about this on another forum and promptly deleted my bookmark for the can cannon.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They're screwed in this forum, I can tell you that much. Anytime someone mentions one of their products, you guys have my permission to let the inquiring party know the true nature of the people they're thinking of giving their money.

Again- any mention of their products or company- you have my permission to mention the anti-gun attitudes of X-Products.

Posts: 107234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I'll bet she put that out thinking nobody but her friends would see it and now that its gone viral in the 2A community he's trying to salvage his business.

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Jeff Zumbo and Jerry Tsai, meet James Malarkey, the newest member of the Bite-The-Hand-That-Feeds-You Club.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And if X-Products wishes to now say that this is all a misunderstanding, I would have to agree, but the misunderstanding is on the part of X-Products, entirely. They thought we'd be OK with donations to anti-gun groups and thought that we would accept rationalizations about requiring licensing to exercise our Second Amendment rights.

Yes, the misunderstanding is theirs alone.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I read his posts.
He's full of himself.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43801 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And by the way, this guy says he believes gun ownership is a privilege. I possess Constitutional rights, not Constitutional privileges.

I can't believe that someone whose business is selling gun parts thinks like this.

The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And by the way, this guy says he believes gun ownership is a privilege. I possess Constitutional rights, not Constitutional privileges.

I can't believe that someone whose business is selling gun parts thinks like this.

They make a few bucks, buy a Tesla and want to keep getting invited to sit at the cool kids table.

Posts: 6351 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
No back pedaling out of this one. May as well close his doors, fucking fool.

Posts: 13041 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Thank you for informing us about this company's treasonous ways. I hate spending my hard earned money with people only to find out later that I funded the enemy.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I hate these kind of people. Any one have Brownells contact info I see they sell x products. Also they (X products) are in Vancouver WA be sure to give them 1 star reviews when you get time.

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Screw those out of touch dipsticks.

Your family better have a plan B. The portfolio is going to tank in record time!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I read his posts.
He's full of himself.

Well, ya know someone has to say he's full of Malarkey! Sorry, I just had to.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I never heard of them before, but they are dead to me.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
His wife wanted donations to Everytown for Gun Safety.

Everytown for Gun Safety is an American nonprofit organization which advocates for gun control and against gun violence. Everytown was founded in 2014, combining 'Mayors Against Illegal Guns' and 'Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America'.

Lead by none other than michael bloomberg.

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post