SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mercedes Benz G550 owners , here's a nice accessory
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mercedes Benz G550 owners , here's a nice accessory Login/Join 
posted
http://trackngo.com/

for when your $200,000.00 s.u.v. still won't get you there
Big Grin

y.t.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm8J9-x1vSE

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54689 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
If you installed this system on a Wrangler, you would have a Jeep Skate. Razz

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30719 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh , I have no doubt that a Jeeper will see this and order a set.

Jeeps like a.r.'s, they are no fun if you can't decorate them like a christmas tree

Posts: 54689 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Although the majority never leave the pavement, the G-Wagen is supposedly a pretty adept off-roader.

Looking at the crash tests of the newest model, quite a safe truck, too.

Shame they get such appalling fuel economy, I'd love to have one.

President of a company I used to work for had on of the supercharged G55 AMGs. She rarely drove it & opted for her GL450 most of the time because the G55 averaged about 17MPG on the highway.
Hers was proper too, in silver, as most G-Wagens should be, IMO.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15372 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even if I had one , I'd want a body guard for it , to come with .

I gotta believe that they are pretty high up on the "Let's steal this" list

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
That would be a $25,000 score.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16385 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found 6 video's , none of them show the drivers getting in or out of the vehicles,

It looks like you would need a step ladder Big Grin

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Although the majority never leave the pavement, the G-Wagen is supposedly a pretty adept off-roader.

President of a company I used to work for had on of the supercharged G55 AMGs. She rarely drove it & opted for her GL450 most of the time because the G55 averaged about 17MPG on the highway.

You are talking just under 600 hp and 635 lb ft of torque getting 17 ain’t too shabby.
Maybe just maybe she pulled 20 in the GL.

If I could drive a 150k vehicle 2mpg would mean nothing.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25442 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

You are talking just under 600 hp and 635 lb ft of torque getting 17 ain’t too shabby.
Maybe just maybe she pulled 20 in the GL.

If I could drive a 150k vehicle 2mpg would mean nothing.

I average 13 mpg with mine in mixed driving. The most I ever got was 17 mpg on a strictly highway trip, driving slower than I prefer (73 mph).

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post