SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dyson vacuum sale at Home Depot today only
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dyson vacuum sale at Home Depot today only Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
Bought myself one to replace the cheapie I’ve had for 6 years.

https://www.homedepot.com/Spec...BOTD&et_rid=87953223

Posts: 13132 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
The hand-vac was listed at 50% off ... and is sold out.

The local garage is booked fully. No oil change today.

Home improvement aficionados will have a decent few months ahead of them. I may finally finish the basement bathroom.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
The hand-vac was listed at 50% off ... and is sold out.

The local garage is booked fully. No oil change today.

Home improvement aficionados will have a decent few months ahead of them. I may finally finish the basement bathroom.

That one sold out really quick. I’ve bought many things from their daily deals and seems most items, even the most popular ones, will last until 3-4pm EST but that was ridiculous

Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Had Dyson before. One we got our Shark, it proved to me that the Dyson was over rated.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14013 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
It's good to save the link since it changes daily. Today is vinyl floor covering.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3451 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe:
Had Dyson before. One we got our Shark, it proved to me that the Dyson was over rated.
We too got a Shark. Great vacuum.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
quote:
We too got a Shark. Great vacuum.

I've heard great things about Shark but I've never seen the prices on them. Are they about the same price as Dyson and Oreck?

The vac came in yesterday.

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Shark is better and cheaper. See the many threads on this forum about vacuum cleaners. Ours has lasted years with zero maintenance. Both Dysons we had were always in need of hoses, and the roller brushes clogged to the point of uselessness.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5055 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:

Same. I agree completely.

0:01

Posts: 4213 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post