SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody heard from forum member Scoutmaster recently?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody heard from forum member Scoutmaster recently? Login/Join 
posted
I always like reading Scoutmaster's input here on the forum and realized the other day that I don't recall seeing anything from him for a while. Looks like his last post was back in March. A couple of days ago I sent an e-mail to the address he has in his profile but haven't yet received a reply.

Anybody here know if he's okay?

Posts: 4984 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Looks like he hasn't posted anything since March.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He emailed me a nice message when my son passed. He’s busy but present. I do enjoy reading his thoughts.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Darth. Good to know his absence is by choice and not enforced by illness or other life difficulties.

Posts: 4984 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Here's hoping he comes back on soon.

Posts: 15033 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post