SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't Often Ask for Advice on Clothing But...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't Often Ask for Advice on Clothing But... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I like Wrangler cargo.... but they just changed the design.
Haven't purchased the new style yet, because I'm not fond of the changes.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
How about work pants from Dickies or Duluth. I find those cuts more comfortable than jeans. Also, in this hot climate, denim is too hot.

But on the rare occasions I wear jeans, it is Wranglers.

The Foreman stretch fire hose are amazing from Duluth, they have a jean cut as well, way cooler than denim and the stretch is great for movement.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
Old Navy jeans are cheap and very durable.

I'm surprised people are saying this. I used to buy Old Navy jeans and then they started tearing after just a month or so. I had a great coupon for Gap jeans and tried them. Now I spend the $60 if I need to. I have been wearing the same 5 pairs of Gap jeans for about 2 years with hardly any wear on them.

Gap and Old Navy are owned by the same company and sister companies......not sure if the quality is different between the two or not on jeans.

But for working in the yard, I just wear old/stained stuff I don't wear elsewhere.

The quality is worlds apart. Old Navy are like $15 on sale and Gap are $60 and rarely on sale. I’m with you on yard work jeans. My yard jeans are just regular jeans that I stained somehow too much for wearing out or older jeans that are getting raggetyw.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post