SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any UT County, UT members have a suggestion for a safe mover?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any UT County, UT members have a suggestion for a safe mover? Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I used a tow truck/wrecker a few times. They moved it from driveway to driveway, and with the boom thing they were able to reach inside the garage to pick it up/drop it off. Then I got friends to shove it into place.

BTW wrecker service/tow trucks move big huge professionsl mechanics tool boxes all time time.

Posts: 11858 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
I wish I could remember the name of the company but I'm drawing a blank (based out of Alpine). I had them come and move my safe out of my basement when we moved from Cedar Hills to Oregon and it was only $200.00 and involved several outside stairs (they had a stair climbing dolly).

They're really not that hard to move on level ground or off of a trailer with a couple of guys and a heavy duty moving dolly with a strap. Tip the dolly back to the sweet spot and have someone walk along with you. I got mine out of the garage there, on to a 26 foot Penske truck, back out of the truck, and into my garage here with just the help of my dad and son in law (Cabela's tall and wide version Cannon safe).

A1 Safe & Vault Service
Address: 402 W 800 S, Alpine, UT 84004
Phone: (801) 787-8324

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
A1 Safe & Vault Service

Don't know anything about them besides the fact that they have an awesome name. Big Grin

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15723 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
A1 Safe & Vault Service

Don't know anything about them besides the fact that they have an awesome name. Big Grin

Ha ha. They are pretty good folks. Unmarked trailer and they were reasonably priced. They pretty much do most of the safe deliveries in Salt lake and Utah county.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post